No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
WHAT IS SMART LIFE EVOLUTION
Smart Life Evolution goals:
• Spread the search for innovative products with focus on smart design.
• Reveal a fascinating journey through design and innovation that connects Italy and China and explores how technology reshapes human life.
• Present the first Joint Platform in Europe between the Tsinghua University of Beijing and the Politecnico di Milano.
WHERE TECHNOLOGY AND
IDEAS FLY TOGETHER
27 international companies are going to exhibit during the event, with reference to five categories:
- TECHNOLOGY #HEALTHCARE&BEAUTY
- TECHNOLOGY #SMARTLIVING
- TECHNOLOGY #FASHION
- TECHNOLOGY #ENTERTAINMENT
- TECHNOLOGY #ROBOTICS
• The scenarios of innovation will be communicated through many events and thanks to the exhibition of the newest solutions born from research and design for both industry and society as a whole.
• The exhibition will show the different methods of use and fruition to focus the attention of the visitors on how smart design can reshape our life and environment.
BOVISA DESIGN DISTRICT
Wise Society is an online magazine that shines the spotlight on virtuous projects, best practices in business, and the experiences of entrepreneurs, researchers, professors, doctors, and creative professionals committed to promoting new lifestyles and business practices that support the welfare of the community and the environment.
Tus-Holdings, TusPark, is the largest university science park in the world established in reliance on Tsinghua University of Beijing with more than 1500 enterprises having been settled, which has recently chosen Bovisa Tech as its European hub for innovation, starting an important collaboration between Italy and China.
The Department of Design of the Politecnico di Milano joins Smart Life Evolution with an exhibition that will tell about innovation in a future perspective in collaboration with the Departments of Energy, Mechanic, Aerospace, DEIB, Polihub and Polifactory.
Smart Design Industries, dedicated to selected companies for each category.
An area dedicated to the presentation of researches and best practices/Bright Monday, presented by the Department of Design of the Politecnico di Milano with the collaboration the Departments of Energy, Mechanic, Aerospace, DEIB, Polihub and Polifactory.
The exhibition will take the visitor to the future and will describe how a product comes to life: from the intuition, to realization until it becomes a benchmark for the market.
Date: 17 Aprile
Time: 15:00 – 17:30
Opening ceremony of the
China-Italy Design Innovation Hub
with Politecnico di Milano e Tsinghua University
In presence of::
- Giuseppe Sala, Mayor of the City of Milano
- Ferruccio Resta, Rector of Politecnico di Milano
- CHEN Xu, Secretary of the CPC Tsinghua Committee and Chairperson of University Council
Data: 18 Aprile
Ora: 19:30 – 20:00
Happy Hour and luminous installation by Marco Nereo Rotelli
With readings by Paola Albani
A tribute to Alessandro Mendini
SMART DESIGN INDUSTRIES
When: 17-22 Aprile
Opening Time: 10:00 – 19:30
Where: Bovisa Design District – Bovisa Tech, Via Durando 39
How to get
- Passante Ferroviario (railway bypass) – 7 minutes to reach Cadorna e Porta Garibaldi Stations, linked to the underground M1-M2-M3-M5 and to the Malpensa Express.
- Tram 2, autous 82 and 92
- Highway: Mi-To, Mi-Va (l’aeroporto di Malpensa), Mi-CH e Mi-Ve
The complex consists of 8 buildings of coloured glass, wood and concrete, located opposite the Politecnico di Milano. All the buildings are Grade A, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly spaces, featuring ventilated, back-painted glass curtain façades and geothermal energy systems providing heating and air conditioning.